Dance Days and Intensives
A day of dance, 3 choreographers, 3 different styles of dance. An opportunity for dancers to try something new and work with choreographers working in the industry.
Dance days are open to everybody, any age, and are generally every school holiday.
A day created to inspire, introduce new skills, challenge the learner and open doors and new opportunities.
Our Intensives are 2 days of Dance with Up to 8 classes on both days. These are for the more advanced dancers, although we welcome all.
Choreographers already taught on our dance days and Intensives include:
- Tashan Muir (Unity Uk)
- Jumar Aben (Boy Blue Entertainment- The Five and the Prophecy of Prana)
- Kadus Smith (Beat Breakers Entertainment)
- Kayla Lomas (Birdgang, The Voice - Katy Perry, Brit Awards - Emilie Sande, Rita Ora, Zoonation Dance Company, Thriller Live, UKSD challenge Judge)
- Duane Taylor (Buckness Personified, Nike, Alexandra Burke, Zoonation Dance Company, Strictly Come Dancing, London Olympics 2012 Dance Captain)
- Jake Moyle (Mary Poppins Returns, Mama Mia, Rocket Man, The Voice, Strictly Come Dancing)
- Frederick (The Realness) Folkes (Old Men Grooving, The Founder of Realness dance, he's the recipient of the Lifestyle Achievement to Street Dance Award, Studied intensively with the Pioneers of Popping and Locking)
- Dani & Sia (Got to Dance finalists 2014, X factor - Ellie Goulding, Avant Garde Dance Company)
- Josh Wharmby (AMCK Choreographer)
- Olivia Higham (Dancer, Actress)
- Li li Hodge ((Riya Ora, Dua lipa, Kylie Minoque, Meghan Trainer, Zara Larsson, Little Mix, BGT, Brit Awarss, X Factor, The Voice)
- Ella Gilling ( Got to Dance, The Next Step, Mind=full)
- Demi Rox (Janet Jackson, The Spice Girls, Black Eyed Peas, Little Mix, Robbie Williams, Liam Payne, Rita Ora, MTV EMAS awards, The Brit Awards, X Factor, BGT, The Voice and Walt Disney Aladdin Movie)
- Josh Pilmore - Got To Dance where he worked closely with Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt. He has also been a tutor at: Move it, HDI, Studio 68, Pineapple, Jelli Studios (Dance mums UK) and Runway House and a weekly class at Base Studios)